Monday, April 4, 2016

Better Breads & Guilt-free Desserts: Top Converting Health Offers!

It’s Time to Put Dessert Back on the Menu – Guilt Free!

But you can feel good about making and enjoying these sweet treats. Because not only do they come without the sugar, carbs and consequences you wish to avoid… but they have health benefits to boot!
And that’s not all…
You can also enjoy the toasty, fluffy and flaky goodness ofbreads… crackers… pizza crust… biscuits… bagels and more… without the carbs and health-harming effects of grains!
In just a moment, I’ll show you just how easy (and delicious!) it can be.
But first…

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself…

guilt free dessert cupcake
My name is Kelley Herring.
I’m the Founder & CEO of Healing Gourmet, the world’s leading provider of organic, sustainable recipes and meal plans for health and weight loss.
I am also the Editor-in-Chief of a four-book series published by McGraw-Hill including: Eat to Fight CancerEat to Beat DiabetesEat to Lower Cholesterol and Eat to Boost Fertility.
For more than 10 years, Healing Gourmet has provided life-saving education to our readers about the benefits of a natural diet… and the proven power of foods and nutrients to promote health and protect against disease.
And we have received hundreds of positive testimonials like this one from Deborah in Scottsdale, AZ who says:
“I am so grateful for the information and healthy recipes provided by Healing Gourmet. You have been very helpful for me in making healthy choices. My blood pressure is now under control, my joints don’t ache anymore, I have more energy, and I can tolerate hot weather with less discomfort. Best of all, I have lost about 50 pounds!”
However, until just a few years ago, there were very few “good-for-you” desserts that we could recommend to someone who is conscious of their body and their health.
So Healing Gourmet set out on a mission…
Our goal was to create divinely delicious dessert recipes, made with natural ingredients that you could enjoy without a moment’s guilt.
These desserts had to be truly healthy.
And we refused to settle for anything less than extraordinary taste.
I’m thrilled to announce that we succeeded on both counts!
So, how did we do it?