Thursday, April 7, 2016

Caveman Feast: 210+ Paleo Recipes From Civilized Caveman Cooking



Hi there!
Finally, it’s here! My cookbook, “The Caveman Feast,” features all of the best recipes I’ve ever made. It’s been a long-time coming – my buddy Abel James helped me put it all together in the past few months and we’re so happy it’s ready to share with you.
I hope that you enjoy this ebook and it helps you start your own journey and cooking your way to a happier and healthier life. Thank you for always being so supportive and happy cooking.
I also wanted to let you know that as a special thanks to fans I’m offering my entire cookbook master recipe collection to fans only for $20 OFF!
Why? Because as a loyal fan of Civilized Caveman you’ve been waiting for this cookbook for a while and we can’t wait to get it in front of you!
Get ready to have your kitchen rocked!
Sincerely,
George Bryant and Abel James
Creators, The Caveman Feast